This course is suitable for those who have little or no experience in the coffee industry. It will give you the basic knowledge and skills required to gain employment in the industry or to make that perfect cup for yourself at home.
Topics covered are:
– Understanding the roasting process-raw to roasted
– Understanding the equipment and troubleshooting problems
– Controlling the extraction
– Learning how to be consistent
– Understanding milk and texture
– Differences in coffees on the menu, and
– Techniques to execute the above FAST and under pressure.
A certificate will provided by La Crema Coffee and the course is held at La Crema Coffee, St Marys.
WEA Adult Learning
Address: 223 Angas St , Adelaide SA 5000
Wheelchair access: Yes
11 May at 6pm to 8.30pm Full Price $130.00