‘Vegustation, a compassion based fine dining experience’ presented by Vegan Festival Adelaide happening Mother’s Day 9th May at Francesco’s Osteria is a celebration of high-end Venetian-inspired vegan cuisine and was officially our first SOLD OUT event this year
We are delighted to have so many wonderful plant-based, vego and vegan events happening during the Adelaide Food Fringe, celebrating local food and drink for 9 days from 7-16 May!
With plant-based and vegan friendly events like:
- Just Eat Plants Cooking Demo by Adelaide Central Market and Just Eat Plants
- Mother’s Day at Patritti Wines with Staazi & Co – The Greek Vegan Project
- The Green Brick Road Food Trail by Vegan Festival Adelaide
- Plant Based Cake Baking Workshop at Joy of Flora Cafe Adelaide
- Vegan Fiesta at Hispanic Mechanic (sold out)
- Prancing Pony Degustation at Siberia
- Siberia Degustation with Tomich Wines, Monastery Coffee and d’Arenberg
- Vegan Van Wham Bam! by Veggie Van Adelaide
- A very special weekend at The Pantry on Egmont
- Piazza Patritti with Two Fat Blokes
- Tapas and Cocktail night at Candela Latin American Restaurant (pictured)
- Patritti Friday Knock Offs with Pizza
and many others offering vegan foods, being plant-based in Adelaide RULES!!