Vegan Fudge Brownie Recipe by Crumbs RecipesIt's so good, you won't know (or care) that it's vegan.
- 1 cup Plant Mylk (Soy preferred)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Plain flour (or GF flour)
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar (or Stevia)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (165 fan forced). Grease a square brownie tin (20x20cm) with sprayed oil and line with baking paper for best non-stick results.
- Put all wet ingredients (first 3 listed) in a bowl and whisk for a minute, set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients and make a well, then add wet ingredients and whisk together. Consistency will be runny which is ideal for fudge brownies.
- Pour brownie mix into the tin and bake for 15 minutes for fudge thickness. Turn off the oven and let it sit for another 5-10 minutes, the oven door slightly propped open.
- Remove tin from oven and let it cool completely before cutting. Best results occur when you leave them to rest in the fridge overnight and eat the next day.
Makes 20 bite-sized brownies or 16 medium. Freeze for up to 3 months or eat right away! They have a rich, dark chocolate flavour and is best enjoyed warm with some vegan ice-cream.